Monday, November 9, 2009

Knowing is half the battle.....




I've been really bad about keeping this blog updated....never enough time. I posted this a few weeks ago on zbrush central in my sketchbook thread and on the Robot blog. Our latest theme at Robot was GIJOE, so I made a J. Scott Campbell - styled Baroness model in zbrush. Looking at it now, I think I should have exaggerated the legs and made them longer... which is funny because they were longer at one point, but my brain wanted to make them normal proportioned. I may go back and push that further and come up with a better pose for her. I also tried to be ambitious and make the Cobra HISS tank for her to lean against but I never found the time to finish it off. Oh well, maybe I'll come back to it later.......probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment